- Western blot
- Supportive data in Antibodypedia
- Antibody Data
- Knockdown Reagents 
- References 
- Comments 
- Western blot 
- Product number
- Product name
- anti-Zinc Finger and BTB Domain Containing 43 (ZBTB43) (Middle Region) antibody
- Provider product page
- antibodies-online - ABIN1109540
- Antibody type
- The immunogen for anti-ZNF297B antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF297B.
- Purified using peptide immunoaffinity column
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Bovine, Canine, Chicken/Avian
- Antigen sequence
- Middle Region
- Vial size
- 50 μg
- Store lyophilized at 2-8°C or at -20°C long term. After reconstitution store the antibody undiluted at 2-8°C for up to one month or in aliquots at -20°C long term.
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
|- No reagents -|