CYP4X1 antibody from Bioworld Technology, Inc
- Western blot
- Supportive data in Antibodypedia
- Data presented on provider website
- Antibody Data
- References 
- Comments 
- Western blot 
- Product number
- Bioworld Technology, Inc
- Product name
- CYP4X1 (V273) polyclonal antibody
- Provider product page
- Bioworld Technology, Inc - BS3023
- Antibody type
- Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 240-292 of Human CYP4X1.
- Chromosome 1 is the largest human chromosome spanning about 260 million base pairs and making up 8% of the human genome. There are about 3,000 genes on chromosome 1, and considering the great number of genes there are also a large number of diseases associated with chromosome 1. Notably, the rare aging disease Hutchinson-Gilford progeria is associated with the LMNA gene which encodes lamin A. When defective, the LMNA gene product can build up in the nucleus and cause characteristic nuclear blebs. The mechanism of rapidly enhanced aging is unclear and is a topic of continuing exploration. The MUTYH gene is located on chromosome 1 and is partially responsible for familial adenomatous polyposis. Stickler syndrome, Parkinsons, Gaucher disease and Usher syndrome are also associated with chromosome 1. A breakpoint has been identified in 1q which disrupts the DISC1 gene and is linked to schizophrenia. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma. The CYP4X1 gene product has been provisionally designated CYP4X1 pending further characterization.
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Vial size
- 1 mg/ml
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.