- Western blot
- Supportive data in Antibodypedia
- Antibody Data
- Knockdown Reagents 
- References 
- Comments 
- Western blot 
- Product number
- Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc.
- Proper citation
- Rockland Cat#100-401-E45, RRID:AB_11181445
- Product name
- Anti-Testicular Receptor 2 (TR2) (Rabbit) Antibody - 100-401-E45
- Provider product page
- Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc. - 100-401-E45
- Antibody type
- Anti-TR2 antibody is directed against mouse Testicular Receptor 2 protein. Anti-TR2 antibody is provided as monospecific neat serum. Reactivity is expected against human and rat.
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Vial size
- 100 µl
- Titrated value sufficient to run approximately 10 mini blots. *
- Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. This product is stable at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. For extended storage, aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Dry Ice
|- No reagents -|