- Western blot
- Supportive data in Antibodypedia
- Data presented on provider website
- Antibody Data
- References 
- Comments 
- Western blot 
- Product number
- Bioworld Technology, Inc
- Proper citation
- Bioworld Technology Cat#BS2992, RRID:AB_1662765
- Product name
- Catenin Ñ´1 (G224) polyclonal antibody
- Provider product page
- Bioworld Technology, Inc - BS2992
- Antibody type
- Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 201-250 of Human Catenin-Ñ´1.
- The Ï«, ÉÇ, Ñ´, and ÎÛ -catenins are proteins that bind to the highly conserved, intracellular cytoplasmic tail of E-cadherin. Ñ´-catenin interacts with Presenilin 1 and is expressed in the brain. The gene encoding Ñ´-catenin maps to human chromosome 5p15.2. A hemizygous loss of the gene encoding Ñ´-catenin leads to the mental retardation associated with Cri-du-Chat syndrome. ÎÛ-catenin, also known as plakoglobin, is an 80-88 kDa protein that binds Ï«-catenin and N-cadherin. In addition, the transmembrane phosphatase PTPm associates with catenin/cadherin complexes and may regulate complex signaling.
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Vial size
- 1 mg/ml
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.