DOK4 antibody from Boster Biological Technology
- Western blot
- Data presented on provider website
- Antibody Data
- References 
- Comments 
- Validations 
- Product number
- Boster Biological Technology
- Product name
- Anti-Docking protein 4 DOK4 Antibody
- Provider product page
- Boster Biological Technology - A11549
- Antibody type
- Polyclonal antibody for DOK4 detection. Host: Rabbit.Size: 100μl. Tested applications: WB. Reactive species: Human. DOK4 information: Molecular Weight: 37028 MW; Tissue Specificity: Widely expressed. High expression in skeletal muscle, heart, kidney and liver. Weaker expression in spleen, lung and small intestine, brain, heart and. Expressed in both resting and activated peripheral blood T-cells.
- Human, Mouse
- Vial size
- 0.5-1mg/ml, actual concentration vary by lot. Use suggested dilution ratio to decide dilution procedure.
- Store at -20°C for one year, at 4°C for one month. We suggest the antibody be aliquoted into small vials and stored frozen at -20°C upon receiving. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.